Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Roku XD upgrade offer

My Roku XD shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade" When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade. Can I get the deal? Thanks!

Labels (1)
64 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

Not sure if this is the problem, but the offers are based on the device(s) underneath the account you're logged in as.

So make sure you're logged into the Roku account where the XD is registered before you visit the upgrade page again.    You should see the offers available for each Roku on your account.

If this isn't the fix you needed, the offer is probably no longer valid/offered. 

Good luck, hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I own an old Roku SD. I was setting it up to try in our camper, only to find out that it will no longer work with channel store. The device is definitely linked to my account, yet when I go to roku.com/upgrade, I do not see the $15 offer to buy a roku express+ that was displaying on my roku sd. The offer said it expires later in January 2020, so I wanted to take advantage now. But, I see no way to exercise the offer and no one to contact.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@sputnik654 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of your older Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to get you in touch with our Support team and they will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 8

@RokuDanny-R 

Hi, and thanks for getting back to me. The account email address is [personal information removed], and the device in question is model N1050, serial number is G0D01E022009. I checked again today, and when I try to access channel store with this old device, an upgrade to Roku Express+ pops up with a price of $15.00. There is nothing like this showing up at roku.com/upgrade when I login.

I look forward to hearing back from someone.

Thanks again,

Ron

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@sputnik654 

Thanks for the information.

I have replied to you through private message.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same problem with my Roku XD.  The screen says there is an offer at 50% off for Roku express, but it does not show up in my online Roku account.  Is there someone at Roku I can work with on this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny R.   I have the same problem trying to upgrade my Roku XD/S 2100X.  How do I PM you with serial number ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Not sure the first message went thru....How do you PM you the info required for upgrade. ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku XD shows a screen saying "Channel store is no longer supported on this device. Let's get you an upgrade!" "Visit roku.com/upgrade" When I go there, there is no offer for the 50% off upgrade. Can I get the deal? Thanks!  BigJohn73

0 Kudos