Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

I have a Roku XR box and tried to set it up on my tv and said that the channel store is no longer supported on this device. It gave an option to upgrade to the Roku Express Plus for 50% off but, the offer expired on January 31st 2020 can i still get this deal. The serial number of my device is D0C9CF001808 and my Roku account is mbledsoe690@gmail.com and my name is Monica. Hope you can help and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Please can you help me and get me the offer displayed on my Roku XR device for the upgrade that has expired.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I also have a Roku XD that is no longer supported. The 15 dollar up grade is on longer offered Any suggestions on an inexpensive up grade 

thanks chuck schmidt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Need to get this offer please do my device will work 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: $15 Roku Express+ upgrade offer MISSING

hello i would like to take offer but cant check out at that

@JustL wrote:

@mlgh63 wrote:

Hello, the offer in not listed in the available offers. Is there a new link? new offer page?

I am not sure which models are eligible for upgrade, but I have the 2014 Roku Streaming Stick. The original offer that was displayed on my TV had a 06/30/2020 expiration date. I never received an email from Roku. I just redeemed the offer on 04/17 and my devices are due to arrive 04/21. I went to my.roku.com/upgrade . Make sure you are logged into your account. 

@

I am not sure which models are eligible for upgrade, but I have the 2014 Roku Streaming Stick. The original offer that was displayed on my TV had a 06/30/2020 expiration date. I never received an email from Roku. I just redeemed the offer on 04/17 and my devices are due to arrive 04/21. I went to my.roku.com/upgrade . Make sure you are logged into your account. 

price it is missing,.

ira kleiner

irakleiner@hotmail.com

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: $15 Roku Express+ upgrade offer MISSING

I have two old Roku devices and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade offer but get an error message on the upgrade website. Please advise. Thanks m

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Roku - there are 3 stick devices I would like to upgrade for $15 each.  Please guide me on how to do so.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer - resolved

Quick Follow-up

Sent a private message ("PM") to @RokuDanny-R and he got me connected to customer service via email - THANK YOU!

Note that the "advertisement" on the Roku menu still occasionally appears (like last night!).  

Highlighted
Level 7

This system is not working/ Roku.com/upgrade   Site only offering more expensive upgrades

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I was just successful at upgrading my old Roku 2500 device to the Express+ stick for $15. I logged in to https://my.roku.com/upgrade/ and it was one of my listed options to add to my cart. $16.09 with tax, free shipping. Thanks Roku!

0 Kudos