Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

@Janoonan @Llwl @Jay-Gee @Jscm3 

Thanks for the information. In the future, please feel free to send me your personal information through PM, as it's not advised to post personal information publicly.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am retired and have a Roku Lt that I use to watch our church service on sundays. Has been working fine and this week it went away from my menu. A change was made to from church to upgrade to a public channel and now it went away on my home page and does not show up when I do a search. Any way to upgrade from the LT or do I have to go out and buy a new one. Any discount would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I was sent an email for this 50% offer from Roku with a link, but when I clicked it, the offer was not there.

It also said the offer expires 4/30/20

What's up here?

Level 7

I too got an email from Roku.com with the Express+ upgrade offer (yesterday! - and offer ends 4/30/20), but it doesn't show up when I log into my account. I only have one unit ( Roku 2 3100X) and its listed on my account, so not sure how it is getting confused.  How do I get ahold of anyone at Roku - or send a "PM" as suggests by the moderator? 

Highlighted
Level 7

I am also interested in the legacy upgrade. What is the email address I need to send the information to?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

@wmf272 wrote:

I am also interested in the legacy upgrade. What is the email address I need to send the information to?

As mentioned earlier in this very same thread..

Please send (RokuDanny-R) a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. (He will) be able to assist you further from there.

There is no email address where you need to send your information, and it is best NOT to post your specific information in this thread instead if you're hoping to get an easier / faster reply.

Hope this helps.  This thread has grown quite lengthy with the same replies.

Highlighted
Level 7

hi @RokuDanny-R  it says to contact you with information and whatnot, but I couldn't actually find a way to do that.  a couple of days ago, this same offer popped up on the screen (next to the channels, where it always has an offer you can click on).  it said it was good through the end of April.  I currently use a roku 2 xd.  it is ok, but is old, and slow, and the ad claimed the new one was 10x as fast.  I'm starting to actually have problems with the box and decided to spend the $15 and upgrade.  only I am having the same problems as exveryone else.  I can't find the offer on the screen anymore....and I can't find it on the website.  on the /upgrade page it has my accurate serial number, but no corresponding offer.  it says you are online, but I can't figure out a way to reach you.  It says to email customer service, but none of the preselected questions would let me get to what I needed.  I'm very frustrated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Upgrade Offer where is it?

I got the same offer but the links in the email do not lead to any offer of the Roku express+. ROKU, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL OFFER!!!!!! I AGREE WITH Ron Reisner THERE IS NO WAY TO REDEEM THE OFFER. THE EMAIL NEEDS FIXED!!!!!!    Thank you.

Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Upgrade Offer where is it?

Yes, they apparently don't have their web site configured correctly. Send a private message to @RokuDanny-R or @RokuTannerD  and they will help you out.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@skinut97 @micsd @wmf272 @bfelts @mezorigi @RNeigh 

Thanks for the note.

Please try going to my.roku.com/upgrades to see if you see the offer there. Can you provide a screenshot of the email that you are receiving regarding the upgrade offer? When you click on the link in the offer, what are you seeing?

If you are still not able to resolve the issue regarding the offer, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with the information that I have requested above. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos