Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku XD upgrade offer

Hi I have a Roku XD, serial No. is J0A0CA036890. I have run into the same situation that on the TV screen it says I can get an ungrade for $15 for the Roku Express+.  Yet I cannot get it to work even after I logged into my account.  Could you please help with this issue?  Also can I use this discount for other products?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Level 7

Did you get an answer on the upgrade yet ?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Nope. I dont know whats up with their support. I gave them my email, they could easily have reached me directly, but all responses go through this Forum where it's hard to know what to do.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It's now February 1 and still no answer as to whether we can update our old units.

Hey Danny....reach out to us with an answer. Plus or negative,  just an answer palm se

JK. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku just showed on the TV an upgrade for $15.00. I am unable to find out where to get this. I have a mode N1000 serial number 20F87D015364

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I didn't get any such offer.  

Additionally, I haven't used my Roku probably in a month and a half.

I fired it up again this evening to try to link my Netflix account (was link previously).  It linked, everything was good, then I went to try to play a movie.

"This channel is no longer supported."

Seems odd to me I purchased a product and recommended it to others - even bought my dad one - and channels now are "not supported."

I tried to call to see if I could get some support at (816) 272-8106.  Yeah, good luck with that.  Even an awkward computer voice that doesn't lead to any support.

My device works perfectly, I just can't access any channels.  

Went searching again and found there were stories that support would be ended for "certain" channels, but I can't access anything.

Seems odd to me that a company can suddenly say, "oh, by the way, although your device is still functioning properly, you'll need to buy a new one now, thanks."

[post edited]

Thanks

Highlighted
Level 8

Seems to be the way.

I understand "tech" companies, but this is ridiculous.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Update:

I almost went out and bought a new one.  Glad I didn't:

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/cable_tv/roku.html

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am logged in but don’t have the offer. 

0 Kudos