Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fliby

Roku Ultra 4660X not connecting to Wireless network - Tracker issue 65-484-047 12/2/2021

Tonight I turned on my TV/Roku to watch a movie and got the reef screen. It would not connect to Amazon Prime, Netflix, or other channels, indicating that I had a poor internet connection.  It started to reload the Prime channel but the reload was crawling and never completed. Same for Netflix.  Roku complained of a Poor internet download connection.  There is an excellent connection to the wireless network where the Roku sits and I have no issue connecting any other device to the network or the internet.  I tried the manual update and it updated to 10.5.0 build 4208-46.  Following this update, the Roku would see the Wireless network, but would no longer connect to the Wireless network!  I tried to re-enter my network SSID manually, as well as the network password, to no avail.  I then followed it up with a factory reset, and the game is over!  No connection to the wireless via the setup at all.

Can support provide a manual USB update file via the computer, to download and use on the Ultra to get it working and connected again?  Otherwise, this device is a doorstop!!

Looking for answers........

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Ms-Lindy
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Ultra 4660X not connecting to Wireless network - Tracker issue 65-484-047 12/2/2021

I just discovered by accident...trial and error! I told the Roku remote with voice to cast Amazon Prime Video to tv and it did!!! We haven't been able to get it on in days! 

0 Kudos