Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku 2450 not working

I am new to this, so please be gentil. Have an old roku 2450D. Booted up, got software update, hooked to LG circa 2009 product code 47LH30-UA.AUSVLUR,  serial # 912RMJF110028. Roku is hooked direct to HDMI on tv, Dish box 722 goes to tv via rbg rca phono jacks. Also, outdoor antenna is connected to Dish box for locals.

Got trials for several services. Get Roku menu clear as a bell and remote works. Can select content and it appears to load indicated by the green bar on screen. When the content starts I get sound from the content but blank blue screen. Tried 6-10 programs and all did the same. Rebooted Roku with no change. Have used the HDMI cable before without issue. please help

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: solution Re: Roku Express - Not Displaying On Screen During Setup / After Updating

@shhill 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku LT is a much older device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos