Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsizzi
Channel Surfer

Re: ROKU SERIAL NUMBER TO MODEL NUMBER LIST

Well duh. Touché my friend. It is indeed there. Like a dummy, I was following Roku's instructions to find the model and from there to find what version software version it's running. I got bogged down with that and never even thought to check the device itself.

Michelle3
Roku Guru

My Roku Express+ 3910X unit is serial YG00AM712707.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
romulusnr

These appear to be Device IDs, not serial numbers.

0 Kudos
chewyfood

X0 would be 3820R2 Streaming Stick 4k, as that would be the model I have that is being identified as X0.

sk9999

please help - what is the roku sr# for my tv model # 50R6E1,

0 Kudos
maxproandu
Streaming Star

ROKU SERIAL NUMBER TO MODEL NUMBER LIST

For televisions, which work different than the actual Roku's themselves, the serial number can be found in two places.

The serial number can be found on the back of the television, in the center, at the very bottom.

It can also be in the menu, under "About"

0 Kudos
Tommie_S

Re: CAN’T FIND ROKU SERIAL NUMBER TO MODEL NUMBER LIST

I lost the TV stand legs and I’m trying to get replacements but i can’t make sense of the model numbers, mine isn’t anywhere. I’m very confused.

Model number: 8207X

Serial Number: YK00NW513881

0 Kudos
mwgmwg

That would be a 3820R

0 Kudos
maxproandu
Streaming Star

ROKU SERIAL NUMBER TO MODEL NUMBER LIST

That would be the dedicated Streaming Stick 4K retail version of a 3810X, manufacturered in China, making the first two of the serial number S0 in most cases.

0 Kudos