Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

ROKU CLOSING APPS AND GOING TO HOME!

This happens to me as well, on Roku XS, only the Adult Swim channel.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: ROKU CLOSING APPS AND GOING TO HOME!

@JoeJack23 wrote:

This happens to me as well, on Roku XS, only the Adult Swim channel.

The Roku 2 XS (model 3100) was released in July 2011 and is no longer supported by Roku or most channel providers. It is vastly underpowered compared to the current models and is incapable of running some of the latest channels. I have two myself, and stopped using them more than three years ago, maybe even longer. More than likely it simply doesn't have the performance to properly run Adult Swim. I'm sorry, but there really is no resolution other than replacing your 3100. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU CLOSING APPS AND GOING TO HOME!

@JoeJack23 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku 2XS is a much older device. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos