Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Prime Canada content issue on Roku 2 XS

I have Prime membership in Canada which works great on my Samsung TV and couple of other devices. I just updated my Roku 2 XS and added the Prime channel and added this to my devices in my prime account. Roku shows up in my list of devices but for some reason it doesn't show all my content. Watchlist also shows empty unlike in rest of the devices.

Was on call with Amazon and they said everything is fine in my Prime account but my device was registered in US. It is a new Roku account with Canada as my address. Don't know what else to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Prime Canada content issue on Roku 2 XS

@damanpal wrote:

I have Prime membership in Canada which works great on my Samsung TV and couple of other devices. I just updated my Roku 2 XS and added the Prime channel and added this to my devices in my prime account. Roku shows up in my list of devices but for some reason it doesn't show all my content. Watchlist also shows empty unlike in rest of the devices.

Was on call with Amazon and they said everything is fine in my Prime account but my device was registered in US. It is a new Roku account with Canada as my address. Don't know what else to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

The Roku 2 XS (model 3100) is a legacy device that is no longer supported. My guess is that has something to do with the problem. The 3100 is not capable of running many of the newer channels, and even channels that still work on it can be problematic. And if you add a channel to your account on the website, it will only appear on a player if that player is supported. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Prime Canada content issue on Roku 2 XS

Thanks Dan for the response. I understand that it is an old device but Prime is available on it and I am even able to add it as a device in my prime account. Just the content is not right.

0 Kudos