Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Pluto tv app not working

Jump to solution

I have the 3100X-Roku 2 XS. Pluto was working for a while, always glitchy but just this past week it started doing the same as this thread's complaints. It loads up, gets to 'loading channels' then boots me back to home screen.

[post moved to appropriate board]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: New Roku Pluto tv app not working

Jump to solution

@BethzR0ku wrote:
I have the 3100X-Roku 2 XS. Pluto was working for a while, always glitchy but just this past week it started doing the same as this thread's complaints. It loads up, gets to 'loading channels' then boots me back to home screen.

The 3100 is now officially an unsupported legacy player. It's just too old to work properly with the latest channels. Roku is no longer providing updates for it, and channel developers may not either moving forward. I have one, and it's been stuck in a drawer for well over a year. It just doesn't have the power to run most channels any longer. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: New Roku Pluto tv app not working

Jump to solution

@BethzR0ku wrote:

The 3100 is now officially an unsupported legacy player. It's just too old to work properly with the latest channels. Roku is no longer providing updates for it, and channel developers may not either moving forward. I have one, and it's been stuck in a drawer for well over a year. It just doesn't have the power to run most channels any longer. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post