Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jef2
Level 7

One account should be 4 all channels

After having a Roku and going to the Roku premiere I cannot believe that you have to go back in and you have to go ahead and put it in a brand new username and a brand new password and a brand new email address and all this garbage and every time you get it set up it gives you a completely different user word to put in there or account word if Roku was so doggone smart once you have a Roku account it should go ahead & you in automatically to every channel Roku offers that's not a premier channel I cannot wait until somebody designs a actual streaming device that's actually a lot more user-friendly

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: One account should be 4 all channels

Over the years I've linked 5 Roku devices to my sole Roku account.

When linking your new device(s) perhaps you missed the prompt to link your new device(s) to your existing Roku account, or maybe you didn't get to the actual Roku link site at all.

IMPORTANT!  Note, when you are directed to go to roku.com/link to link your new device, type it in very carefully and verify that you actually do go there.  Otherwise you can end up at a scammer's fake Roku site.  If you end up at ANY non-roku.com site (other than the https://my.roku.com/link that you'll get redirected to), back out and try again.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos