Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Older device upgrade Resolution?

Jump to solution

Has there been any resolution to the problem with older devices that are no longer being supported??  I would like to replace with the upgraded $15.00 device.  Since I've already purchases the original that is no longer working, I should be entitled to a replacement at a discounted price!!  Let's get me upgraded, as the saying goes.

[personal information removed]

Michelle Laux

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Older device upgrade Resolution?

Jump to solution

@Gramma2954 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Wwe would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Older device upgrade Resolution?

Jump to solution

@Gramma2954 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Wwe would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos