Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hambone1231981
Level 7

No remote

Jump to solution

How I do I hook up my device with out the remote.  Can't get to settings, its hooked up to the t.v. but I can't control it....

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No remote

Jump to solution

@Hambone1231981 

Thanks for the post.

As stated by @renojim, without a physical remote, you will be unable to setup your Roku device. If you are trying to setup you Roku LT 2450, please be aware that device is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Can't be done.  Get a cheap universal remote that supports Roku.

0 Kudos
BERT0305
Level 7

Re: Roku Reset no Remote

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Hambone1231981 

Thanks for the post.

As stated by @renojim, without a physical remote, you will be unable to setup your Roku device. If you are trying to setup you Roku LT 2450, please be aware that device is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku Reset no Remote

Jump to solution

@BERT0305 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku HD is a much older device and is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos