Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No display on old Roku 2500x, constant flashing light

I was given a Roku 2500x and it’s power adapter. It didn’t come with a remote or AV cables. I plugged it into my TV using a trusted HDMI cable (that is currently working with other devices) and I got no picture on the TV. The only thing I could see is a CONSTANT flashing light (not double blinking). I initially thought it was because I didn’t have a remote or AV cables so I bought a (well reviewed) fake remote, and standard AV cables. I tried plugging in the Roku with the AV cables and I still didn’t get a picture. I did the 30 second reset while plugged into AV, then HDMI, still no picture. I’m certain the power adapter is the one that came with the Roku. The Roku itself hasn’t been used in some time (idk how long, at least a year). I’m very let down because I bought a remote that I can’t return. Is there any reason it would be flashing? Again it’s a constant flash, not a double blink. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the OLD Roku HD. V001 2500x (No direct Ethernet port) using an OLD (but still working) Sanyo TV with working AV and HDMI inputs. Thank you for any responses and sorry for being so over descriptive. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No display on old Roku 2500x, constant flashing light

@Laaaaaaaaaaaame 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku HD is a very old device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No display on old Roku 2500x, constant flashing light

I have the same trouble with this Roku 2500x HD. I had try with new cables HDMI and RCA, several kind of reset methods and others TV. The Roku only watchs me with it's blinking white light. Please, help me. 

Roku 2500x HD

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@Laaaaaaaaaaaame 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku HD is a very old device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

0 Kudos