Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Teemar
Level 7

Netflix profiles

I have a Roku HD updated with the latest version.

I added Netflix, whenever I launch it, it automatically signs in with the main profile and I can't find an option anywhere to switch the Netflix profiles

Is this option even possible on Roku?

I watched a YouTube video showing how but seems like a different version (I don't have the menue options)

0 Kudos
6 Replies
StreamerUser
Level 15

Re: Netflix profiles

Unfortunately that Roku model is too old for newer NF client app versions that allow for profiles.

You'll need to get a newer model if you want NF profiles - if you need composite output support you'll want to find the Express+ (model 3910) - its the last/latest available model with built-in composite support.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Teemar 

Thanks for the post.

As @StreamerUser mentioned, your Roku HD is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Khbledsoe
Level 7

I am having the same issue with the same device. How do I PM Danny?

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 15

@Khbledsoe wrote:

I am having the same issue with the same device. How do I PM Danny?

As previously stated, the Roku HD (all models) is too old to support NetFlix with profiles - you'll need to obtain a newer model that supports NF profiles.

@RokuDanny-R  cannot change that for you (click on his name to open his profile and "send this user a private message"), so there isnt much point in messaging him.

0 Kudos
Teemar
Level 7

Dear Danny,

Thank you for your reply

[personal information removed]

Serial number: 18D29M096683

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Teemar

Thanks for the follow up.

For future reference, when providing personal information, please send that information in a private message (PM) as we highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos