Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blfuller
Level 7

Re: Netflix issues

Jump to solution

@margrudin 

I googled your model 3050X and what I found is that it is no longer supported...

https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Legacy-Products/ROKU-Model-3050X/td-p/538437 

That is a bummer.  Maybe @RokuDanny-R can put you in touch with customer service. 

0 Kudos
margrudin
Level 7

Jump to solution

This issue was resolved through Netflix.  They simply had me remove Netflix from my ROKU choices and then add it back.  I had to go into the full sign-in process with Netflix and all works!!

Irate
Level 7

Jump to solution

So basically you're just like the cable and phone companies now. Forcing people to pay for your new products instead of being an honorable company. Your excuses are lame as you push a new product that will support Netflix while blaming Netflix for the problem. I've bought 6 of these from your company in the last couple of years and I won't buy anymore for the simple fact that you've lied to the consumers and have not honored a product you sold. 

0 Kudos
Jmount9313
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just purchased a roku express and upon setting it up and trying to log into netflix all it does is bring up a black screen i checked on my sons romu in his room amd it is doing the same thing on his! 

0 Kudos