Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Model 3100x upgrade

I received an email about a special upgrade offer for my 3100x, but there are no offered players when I go to the linked website. Where do I find the upgrade?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Model 3100x upgrade

When did you receive the email? I received one on Nov 6 (a month ago), and when I click on the link now it only shows accessories, not a replacement player. Perhaps it was a time limited offer. 

Yep, just went back and read the email fine print. The offer ended Nov 30. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I received my email on Nov 8 and there is no expiration date on it
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Here's the text from the bottom of the email I received:

Ends 11/30/19, while supplies last. Valid only on Roku Express+ [MSRP: $30] at roku.com in US. Before taxes and shipping & handling. Must be logged in to redeem. One device per customer. Cannot be combined with any other offer, is non-transferable, and not valid for cash or on previous purchases. For owners of a Roku 2 (3000X, 3050X,3100X) model only. Subject to change without notice. 

You might look over that email again at the very bottom. And of course it also says while supplies last, so they may have already sold the amount they allotted for the offer. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine had none of that language.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Well, perhaps @RokuTannerD can help you out come Monday. But if I had to guess, the offer has expired. 

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mjrohrich Thanks for following up. Please feel free to send me a private message with a screenshot of the email you received and I'd be happy to get you in touch with our support team for some additional help here. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos