Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Help? HDM on my tv not showing the source, to go to Roku. I have Roku LT 2700

Hi, I'm desperate for some help. I have an older Roku device, the LT 2700. It sits on the shelf next to my tv. All of a sudden, when I press my tv input button, the source that gets me to Roku isn't showing up. I tried unplugging both plugs on the roku. My wifi is working find. The device doesn't light up green, but that might be because I'm not able to go to the Roku site. I don't know if it's my Roku device that needs to be replaced or...

Thank you so much in advance. You can't reach anyone at Roku with the situation going on. I can't watch anything on the streaming channels.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Help? HDM on my tv not showing the source, to go to Roku. I have Roku LT 2700

If the light on the front of the Roku doesn't come on when you plug in the power then your device might be dead.  You could try getting a new power adapter, but it might be better to just get a new Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Help? HDM on my tv not showing the source, to go to Roku. I have Roku LT 2700

Thank you so much! Do you think, if I bring in my device and the cord, to someplace like Best Buy can look at it? I'm sure they'd rather sell me a new one. I think mine is pretty outdated. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

I'm sure they could, but like you said, they'd probably just try to sell you a new one.  Yours isn't totally obsolete as it still gets updates, but it is pretty old.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks so much. It's so frustrating because you can't reach anyone at Roku, with the virus sit.

You helped me a lot!! Stay safe and healthy. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Lipmeister 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that the Roku LT is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos