Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

HELP! My Roku TV doesn't show the "Display Type" setting.dw

Hi guys, I recently got a AOC TV 43S5195/78-G, wich has the Roku TV as a feature, since my last one had a problem with the screen...

Yesterday the product arrived and, unfortunately, I can't enjoy it! That's because my paid TV (Vivo Fibra), wich is connected through HDMI, only displays at 480i quality, despite this TV model supports 1080p quality.

After searching through the whole internet, I tried to change the resolution by acessing the "Display Type" setting (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjwt2fDim0)... But, for my surprise, THERE WAS NO DISPLAY TYPE setting, neither the Accessibility one. My Roku TV version is 9.3.0, and I've already verified if there was any new update for the Roku TV (there wasn't). 

Please, I need help on this because is almost impossible to fully enjoy my new TV with this poor quality.

Obs: Sorry for the bad english, I'm not british neither american; I'm from Brazil. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: HELP! My Roku TV doesn't show the "Display Type" setting.dw

I've solved the problem with a friend of mine. No need for answers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: HELP! My Roku TV doesn't show the "Display Type" setting.dw

Could you share what you did to fix it? It may help others who have a similar problem.

0 Kudos