Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Eventics

Jump to solution

On the Roku website, I installed Eventics in order to watch movies streamed through eventiv.org.  Eventics is not showing up in my TV choices.  Is Eventics supported by Roku2 HD?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Eventics

Jump to solution

@mgnch 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 HD is a much older device that is no longer support. It's possible that the channel provider no longer supports that device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

The Roku 2 HD is ancient, no longer supported, and I don't believe you can add any new channels to it.  Even the cheapest current Roku would be a huge upgrade.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

@mgnch wrote:

On the Roku website, I installed Eventics in order to watch movies streamed through eventiv.org.  Eventics is not showing up in my TV choices.  Is Eventics supported by Roku2 HD?

I can't find a streaming channel called "Eventics".  I *DO* find "Eventive TV" in my Roku channel store.  I've had no luck finding information on which Roku models are compatible with Eventive TV, though. 

Your Roku2 HD (model 3000) is getting pretty old.  It's a second generation Roku released in 2011.  Current models are up to generation 8 and have greater capabilities.  The 2 HD is incapable of running more recent versions of the Roku firmware and many newer channels won't run on it at all.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mgnch 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 HD is a much older device that is no longer support. It's possible that the channel provider no longer supports that device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos