Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rickyiraci3624
Reel Rookie

How to connect my PS4 to my Roku TV

How can I connect my playstation 4 (PS4) to my Roku TV?

3 REPLIES 3
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Connect ps4 to Roku tv

Same way it does to any TV. Doesn't the PS4 have an HDMI port? Use that.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Rickyiraci3624
Reel Rookie

I try every HDMI port on Roku TV

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

First, ensure you are connecting it this way: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/hardware/ps4-set-up/

Next, double check and ensure that you are switching to the correct HDMI port on the TV when you're attempting to use the game system.

I would think it unlikely (though, yes, it's possible) for every HDMI port on any TV to be bad. More likely would be something else, such as the HDMI cable, or the HDMI port on the game system. Test each of those.

Also, keep in mind that Roku TVs aren't made by Roku. They are made by other manufacturers who license the Roku software to operate the smart TV features. It's a TV. You use it like any other TV. Only the smart TV portion is Roku.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos