Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cannot find Youtube TV channel on Roku 2 XD

Jump to solution

I have an old Roku 2 XD and I am unable to find the youtubeTV app.  Is ther a way to upload the app or do I have to upgrade my Roku?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Most Popular lists channels that cannot be added

Jump to solution

@RetiredLady 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 XD is a much older device and may not be supported by that channel provider, hence why you may not be able to find it on your device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@RetiredLady 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that the Roku 2 XD is a much older device and may not be supported by that channel provider, hence why you may not be able to find it on your device.

However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny-R,

I'm encountering a similar problem as that found here:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Legacy-Products/Cannot-find-Youtube-TV-channel-on-Roku-2-XD/m-p/5...

I have a 2720 - Roku 2. 

I have Youtube TV in my account, but it's not showing up as an available channel on my Roku.

How do I contact you privately with my Roku account email address and the serial number of my Roku device?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

0 Kudos