Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
natasche1
Level 7

Angry Birds on Roku XS

Have kept my XS for the Angry Birds game.  Today when I went to start it, it says "To run Angry Birds, ensure the enhanced remote is not asleep, etc".  I'm using the same remote I've always used.  I've unplugged, removed/replaced batteries, etc.  The remote works on all the other apps.  I know Roku/Rovio have screwed their customers by killing off the Angry Birds but wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution.  Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Michelle3
Level 12

Re: Angry Birds on Roku XS

To be honest, I never had a Roku XS before.

~Jordan

0 Kudos
dstoffa
Level 7

Re: Angry Birds on Roku XS

@natasche1 wrote:

Have kept my XS for the Angry Birds game.  Today when I went to start it, it says "To run Angry Birds, ensure the enhanced remote is not asleep, etc".  I'm using the same remote I've always used.  I've unplugged, removed/replaced batteries, etc.  The remote works on all the other apps.  I know Roku/Rovio have screwed their customers by killing off the Angry Birds but wondering if anyone else has had this problem and found a solution.  Thanks. 

Had to check myself.  I have four Roku 2XS.  Angry Birds still present and playable.

0 Kudos