Roku Legacy Products

Help with Roku products that no longer receive software updates, are no longer supported for channel updates, etc.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ad for $15 upgrade on Home Screen

I am having issues with my old Roku XS and I received an ad on my Roku screen today to update the device for $15 to a Roku Express. It wanted to send it to my old email that I don't have anymore so when I updated my device to a more recent email, the ad disappeared. It says the offer expires today, April 30th.  Does anyone have the promo code so I can order this before it expires?

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ad for $15 upgrade on Home Screen

@Kzel 

Thanks for the note.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks Danny R. I will keep looking here for a response from your response team. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

What a coincidence!

The almost exact thing happened to me. Obviously they want everyone to upgrade even if it means **bleep**ing us over!!!

The worse thing is I am not able to call support(no Phone #), or sign into my account on their website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

If I accept the offer for the roku express plus, will I be able to keep my current roku stick and keep using it? Can I use the Express plus for another tv?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

promo now says good to 6/30/20... so try again

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

advertised on my ROKU screen but but cannot access tomboy 2 of them to replace ROKU2DX

thank you for your help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello,

How can I take advantage of this upgrade ? Have a Roku XS that's a bit long in the tooth Smiley Happy

Thanks !

Highlighted
Level 7

Try again where? I cannot find any place to ask the question or find the offer.

0 Kudos