Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
josiah1010
Channel Surfer

When I go to Developer Dashboard and click on my channel, channel shows error

When I go to Developer Dashboard and click on my channel, channel sows error "There was an error retrieving channel information. Please try again by reloading your browser or contact customer service for more information."

Pls help! I need to edit the channel

28 REPLIES 28
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Re: When I go to Developer Dashboard and click on my channel, channel shows error

I am having the same issue it's very frustrating not getting the help I need. i also need help with my ads not playing. It was setup in my WP Smart TV.

josiah1010
Channel Surfer

Re: When I go to Developer Dashboard and click on my channel, channel shows error

Yeah, I think I might just recreate the channel, tho it is a hassle. ROKU PLS FIX THIS!

0 Kudos
DeanLach
Roku Guru

Maybe try to do what the error suggests: Contact customer service (partner success.)

Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Sounds pretty simple, right? Except I looked everywhere and cannot find where I can actually contact customer service please enlighten me?

0 Kudos
josiah1010
Channel Surfer

Recreating the channel doesn't even seem to help, same error for any other channels. Could it be an account error?

Roku Support .... Can't find any info on it lol. "Contact us, but don't"

nafer53
Reel Rookie

Hola ¿alguien habla espanol en este foro? Tengo el mismo problema y no encuentro como resolverlo. He cambiado de navegador, he reiniciado la red, etc., y sigue igual.

0 Kudos
DeanLach
Roku Guru

partnersuccess@roku.com

Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
DeanLach
Roku Guru

It's no secret.  partnersuccess@roku.com

Cut that Cable!
0 Kudos
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Thank you so much well they did respond to me with the message below.

Jen (Roku Partner Success)

Jan 5, 2023, 5:38 PM PST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to Partner Success. We are aware of this bug and our Engineering team is investigating. 

We will update this ticket as soon as we have the next steps or more information. 

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Jen | Partner Success Manager 

0 Kudos