Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpublished channel analytics

We've had an unpublished Direct Publisher  channel in testing for the last month and everything is working great so far, but we're only seeing Cumulative Installs in the analytics dashboard. All other metrics return "Sorry, there is no data available for the selected date range.". Should we expect analytics to work while the channel is unpublished? 
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Unpublished channel analytics

Mine has been waiting for approval for about two months.  I think someone has fallen asleep at the switch.
0 Kudos
RokuPam
Streaming Star

Hi Scott,

What's the name and access code of your channel? I'd like to confirm whether this is expected behavior or a bug in our system.
0 Kudos

The channel name is DangerTV. The access code is P6GMRT.

Thanks,
Scott
0 Kudos
RokuPam
Streaming Star

Hi Scott,

Sorry for the delayed response, somehow I didn't see your notification. 

I don't see the error message you mentioned. Can you send a screenshot of what you're seeing? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.
0 Kudos
nmclaughlin
Visitor

Did this ever get resolved? I'm experiencing the same thing, although I am still getting that same message now that my channel is published. Any help would be great.
0 Kudos

Once our channel was published we started getting a bit more analytics data, but video performance for series/episodic content still shows 0 plays and 0 minutes viewed. Short form content shows the correct data. This seems to be a known issue that is in progress though: https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=101089&p=564732&hilit=episode+analytics+q4#p564528
0 Kudos
MiniFlyxtv
Channel Surfer

My Analytics are showing 0 straight across the board and I see this message as well, "Sorry, there is no data available for the selected date range."  Is there a test going on?
Tre Williams
0 Kudos