Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokiptv
Visitor

Roku ads not showing on my public channel

Hi,
My app approved and  published on November 5th and right now my app got more than 2000 users/installs. But till now i didnt saw any ads. I published it using ROkus Direct publisher and still im seeing rokus sample ads. I send lot of emails to them But There is no response from them. Can anyone help me to fix my issue
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
fyb3roptik
Streaming Star

Re: Roku ads not showing on my public channel

Email this guy: [email=kandersson@roku.com:n3cqptln]kandersson@roku.com[/email:n3cqptln]
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

I would think seeing Roku sample ads at least proves there are ads showing. Probably just backfill & $0 spots. It could be the channel needs a certain amount of time or installs before advertisers agree to show ads. Keep tuning in. Also, email the kanderson & ask to receive weekly or monthly RAF reports. 
0 Kudos
rovidx_media
Roku Guru

Avoid Roku Ads...    They owe us quite a bit of money and so far they haven't paid a dime.   And we're not the only ones.

They fixed everything up today.   Just a lack of communication... hopefully that is fixed going forward.
Use Wordpress to power your Roku Direct Publisher (& other platforms) -> https://rovidx.com
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

"Pasnow" wrote:
I would think seeing Roku sample ads at least proves there are ads showing. Probably just backfill & $0 spots. It could be the channel needs a certain amount of time or installs before advertisers agree to show ads. Keep tuning in. Also, email the kanderson & ask to receive weekly or monthly RAF reports. 

Yes it takes some times to see real ads.
 For me RAF report doesn't show the right number (I think) usually one tenth of real ad.
0 Kudos
mosafer
Roku Guru

"rovidx_media" wrote:
 Avoid Roku Ads...    They owe us quite a bit of money and so far they haven't paid a dime.   And we're not the only ones.

I did not get 3rd quarter's revenue too. 😞  After contacting Roku Desk, I get this:
" Regarding ad revenue - we have been integrating new systems, and are working hard to resolve payment delays. Our goal is to establish a system in which all payments are distributed with accuracy, and in a timely manner."
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

"rovidx_media" wrote:

Thanks, me too. Any luck in going with anyone else? I contacted one or two & never heard back, and one contacted me but after quite a few discussions turns out they wanted me to insert code in. I explained that can't be done with a DP site, only SDK. They weren't able to give just an Ad Server URL.
0 Kudos
coskel
Roku Guru

Where do I find the RAF report?
Channels: Go Live Sports Cast/Audion - Audiobooks On Demand
"All I've had today is, like, six gummy bears and some scotch."
0 Kudos
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

"coskel" wrote:
Where do I find the RAF report?

Email this guy: [email=kandersson@roku.com:1l1g2win]kandersson@roku.com[/email:1l1g2win]
Mention your channel name, email address you login to the developer portal with tied to your channel, and how often you would like to receive it, daily weekly, or monthly. I know it sounds exciting but I wouldn't advise getting it daily, at all.  I do it weekly & tbh after getting a few I'm probably better off with just monthly, but I wouldn't want to bother him. Get it weekly or monthly, imho unless you're a large channel like Crackle or something (who probably has their own ad server anyway) you wouldn't need it nor look at it daily.
0 Kudos