Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Missing Channel from Channel Store Search

I usually check my channel in the Channel Store for the star ratings on a regular basis.  I like to know how I'm rating.  Today, I tried to check and noticed that the channel is no longer listed in the channel store.  I tried searching by its name and it does not show up.  I have it currently installed on two boxes and it still works.  Dose anyone know why the channel may be missing?
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuPam
Streaming Star

Re: Missing Channel from Channel Store Search

Hi Baradanikto!

Can you provide us with the channel name (and access code, if you still know it)? Also, do you see your channel still appear in the developer portal as one of your managed channels?
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Missing Channel from Channel Store Search

Hi RokuPam,

I checked this morning and it seems to be able to now find it by the Search menu.  I had checked some other channels earlier, and, they were missing also.  They seem to be found now.  I'm not sure if it could be related to having updated my firmware to the latest release.  All I know is that for two days, I could not find my channel in the store by searching for its name "rowing".  The channel does appear in my portal.

Thanks for looking into this.
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos