Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTomC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: MRSS Feed Update Utility

Ahh yes, your issue is still under active investigation. We will followup with you via the ongoing thread with our Partner Success team. If there are any mandatory edits/updates required on your end (and, thus, on any publisher's end who's experiencing similar problems), then I will comment here as well for posterity.
0 Kudos
Tolly
Channel Surfer

A week ago I didn't know which way was up or down when it came to code and feeds.  I can verify that Baradanikto's utility program works and it's idiot proof. He helped me out a lot with some very basic questions I had as well.  I have my channel up in private mode now doing some testing but the program was a life saver for me.  For whatever that's worth for someone who may be in my position looking to get started. 
0 Kudos
playthatbeat
Visitor

Looking forward to the JSON version of this utility.. The MRSS format is very restrictive, and not really suitable for anything other then simple short clip collections with DP.
0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

For those asking for a companion software program for Json feeds, your wait is over.  Please see the post "New Software to Create and Manage Json Feed Files!".
FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos