Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freetochoose
Streaming Star

Re: Is there a way to remove or alter releaseDate so that it doesn't create seasons by date?

thank you. I will work on fixing the errors. I am no closer to finding a solution to my original question though. Do you know someone who would be able to help me?

0 Kudos
Baradanikto
Roku Guru

Re: Is there a way to remove or alter releaseDate so that it doesn't create seasons by date?

As I remarked in an earlier post of this thread, I have a series with several episodes. I'm not seeing what you described.  That's why I suggested you eliminate any errors first. If the problem persists even though you've eliminated errors, you can then contact Roku Partner Success and explain to them what you're seeing. They are your last resource for resolving your issue.

FREE Windows desktop software for converting Direct Publisher channels to SceneGraph (SDK), for creating BIF (Trick Play) files, Roku (MRSS, JSON) feed files, and FireTV feed files @ GitHub/rrirower.
0 Kudos