Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PatriotofTrump
Reel Rookie

Frank Speech? When are you going to have it available.

When are you going to get Frankspeech.com for news so I can watch it on Roku instead of my computer screen, I will check Apple TV.

9 REPLIES 9
rjdjohnston
Binge Watcher

Re: Frank Speech? When are you going to have it available.

@PatriotofTrump wrote:

When are you going to get Frankspeech.com for news so I can watch it on Roku instead of my computer screen, I will check Apple TV.

The FrankSpeech channel is now live on Roku

My channels: Amiri King, Donnie Baker, Worldview Weekend - Twitter @rjdjohnston
0 Kudos
Wdale46
Reel Rookie

I just signed up for (Roku) and I can’t find frank speech. Do I have to have special equipment. Is do what right now I just have app in ipad

@rjdjohnston wrote:

@PatriotofTrump wrote:

The FrankSpeech channel is now live on Roku

0 Kudos
Wdale46
Reel Rookie

I guess I do not know where to find it. I searched and I see OAN and Newsmax and others but I can’t find frank speech. I am presently casting from my iPad which is a little cumbersome and hope I can find it here. Mike and Brannon on Lindell Report was talking about some people having problems, but I think they were using streaming devices.  Not sure. Thanks

0 Kudos
PatriotofTrump
Reel Rookie

It's here, Roku has it now. Thanks Roku!!! For bringing us Franks Speech!! Love it and love what Mike Lyndell is doing!! Diamond and Silk are there also, LOVE them!!

0 Kudos
LanyWats

FrankSpeech.com fails to validate when registering with email and password.  Does not text verify code OR link through email does not sign in even with correct credentials

0 Kudos
JPL02

I don't know where frankspeech of lindelltv is on ROKU either! I received texts and emails from frankspeech saying it is now available, but it's not in ROKU's search tab, swiss no results found. What tho do??

0 Kudos
Honeynut1

Where is it.  It isnt on my Roku channel.  I have searched evert night and cant find it would someone please tell me how to find it. 

PatriotofTrump
Reel Rookie

I searched the channel and it came up. I added the channel and then it said to go online with a code so I went online to Frank Speech and created an account. 

0 Kudos
rjdjohnston
Binge Watcher

FrankSpeech is one word. Search that

My channels: Amiri King, Donnie Baker, Worldview Weekend - Twitter @rjdjohnston
0 Kudos