Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Channos
Binge Watcher

Re: Feed Updating My Feed URL has not updated in 3 weeks

I might have figured out a fix to force a refresh of your feed. If your feed is stuck with the message "The service is still processing your feed. Please check back again for updated status." Try going to Manage My Channels>>Categories and changing that from "From feed" to "Custom" (or vice versa) and then save that setting. Through magic, the service should start to scrape your feed again. Once it does, you can set the Categories back to the original setting.

After two months, new programs are finally showing up on my channel again. We did it!!

0 Kudos
herlsone
Streaming Star

Now my "from feed" has disappeared!!!  This gets more crazy everyday.

0 Kudos
Olumbi
Channel Surfer

Do you have a screenshot of the "From feed" to "Custom" in Categories? I don't see those options in my.

0 Kudos
Channos
Binge Watcher

Capture.JPG

Once I changed this setting, my preview feed status finally started scraping again. The published feed still shows that "The service is still processing your feed. Please check back again for updated status." message, but my published channel is updating--so as long as your preview feed isn't showing that message, you should be good.

0 Kudos
RehDogg
Streaming Star

Well, I think I’ve lost count but it’s been three months since my channel was live. Very doubtful. If I even have anyone who has my channel still installed nonetheless, it’s finally open running again.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/8200a02312438cc4d55d353fa4dccf49/reh-dogg-entertainment 

The next test is a try to add a second channel and see how smoothly that goes.

0 Kudos
RedRoad
Streaming Star

I have tried changing me feed and even supplying a new link to the json file but still nothing. In fact, it is not even showing where it ingested them before. Any other ideas?

0 Kudos