Yes, when I tried it the first time, the Feed Url page accepted the Url, and the Feed Status page gave the "processing" message.
I tried it again just now, and this time I got 2 occurrences of the "Unable to download from feedUrl." message on the Feed Status page.
I uploaded it to my GitHub site. This time it accepted the Feed Url again, and gave the "processing" message on the Feed Status page. After a while, when I refreshed, it gave some different errors about problems with the 2 video urls and the thumbnails.
I expanded out the shortened urls you were using to their full Vimeo urls. This time it accepted the video urls. However, there were errors with your thumbnail images. One of them does not seem to be an exact 16:9 aspect ratio (although it did not flag it as an error). However, The Chinese Style Chicken Feet image isn't even an actual image file.
So I think one problem is that it needs the full Vimeo url, not a shortened redirect url. I don't know anything about Vimeo, but there have been plenty of posts in these forums from Vimeo users about their experiences.
Unfortunately, the DP error messages are worthless about describing what the problem really is. Not having an automated system to "process" the feed doesn't help much either.