Roku Direct Publisher

Roku Direct Publisher - the easiest way to create a great TV experience. Learn more about how to create a Roku channel and share your experiences with others.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashokiptv
Visitor

Channel deleted without any reason

Hi,

Last week when i open my app its showing like your app deleted because of copy right issues. When i contact them they put it back yesterday But today They Deleted it again.

I dont know why roku guys doing like this. On this app everything is my own content and i have more than 150k + users. 
Are these guys really foolish or stupid people How they remove my app without any reason?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
37mediagroup
Roku Guru

Re: Channel deleted without any reason

Hmmmmm, surprised they deleted the channel if you are sure all content is yours. I've seen a few channels of various topics which I question the ownership or contract arrangement of the channel creator.

Having said that, how about music copyrights?  Are you using licensed music, or Bruno Mars/Lady Gaga etc type pop-music in your videos?
0 Kudos
ashokiptv
Visitor

Re: Channel deleted without any reason

Whole content is my own content. Music,audio,images etc is own I had whole rights on it. I submited them They put it back on last wednesday Again on friday they deleted completly
0 Kudos