Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TOTM

uninstall updates

okay my TV was working great in about a month ago first part of January somehow this TV got an update and it just screwed up my entire television nothing works right any longer how do I uninstall this **bleep** update

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: uninstall updates

Hi @TOTM,

Thanks for the post.

We'd like to gather more information about the issue you're running into. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device? What was the error message when attempted to stream the channel? Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Michelle10

Re: uninstall updates please help

I am having same issues. It's across all apps. I use a ruku stick. I have unlimited hi seed data. Factory reset it. Bought a new one. It auto update and same issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: uninstall updates please help

Hey @Michelle10

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us exactly the issue you're experiencing? Do you receive an error code or message? Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos