Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wildsprite
Level 7

themes missing...

okay so, I have all the themes I like installed on my account but some of them are missing from my Roku Ultra 4640
these Themes are on the Roku channels on the web but do not show on the Roku itself
House of Cards Theme
Garfield Theme
Golf Theme
Puppies Theme
Sharknado Theme
UFC Theme
I really hope Roku will fix this so they all show, they are all installed according to the website.....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DBDukes
Level 9

Re: themes missing...

"wildsprite" wrote:
okay so, I have all the themes I like installed on my account but some of them are missing from my Roku Ultra 4640
these Themes are on the Roku channels on the web but do not show on the Roku itself
House of Cards Theme
Garfield Theme
Golf Theme
Puppies Theme
Sharknado Theme
UFC Theme
I really hope Roku will fix this so they all show, they are all installed according to the website.....

This isn’t a new issue. I think it’s related to 9.0 first surfaced when rollout began last fall.

Currently, you have to manage themes and screensavers via the device.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos
wildsprite
Level 7

"DBDukes" wrote:
"wildsprite" wrote:
House of Cards Theme
Garfield Theme
Golf Theme
Puppies Theme
Sharknado Theme
UFC Theme

This isn’t a new issue. I think it’s related to 9.0 first surfaced when rollout began last fall.

Currently, you have to manage themes and screensavers via the device.

that doesn't really help since what I want to use is either the Garfield or Puppies theme and they simply aren't there on the Roku itself yet across the street on my Aunt's Roku 3 they are there
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 9

"wildsprite" wrote:
that doesn't really help since what I want to use is either the Garfield or Puppies theme and they simply aren't there on the Roku itself yet across the street on my Aunt's Roku 3 they are there

Huh. My Ultra and Premiere+ both have the issue. I have a family member with a Roku 3 (actually a 4210 Roku 2, but that’s identical to the 3), and will inquire to see if that device has the issue.

Is your Aunt running 9.0? I would expect so, but if so, there’s something else going on beyond a 9.0 bug they haven’t fixed.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos