Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gperson
Level 8

synch channel apps across multiple devices

There should be an option to synch the order/arrangement of the apps across multiple ROKU devices. Although you can synch the apps that are installed or removed across multiple devices, you cannot synch the display order/arrangement of the apps.

If you MOVE and RE-ORDER apps on one ROKU device you should be able to SYNCH that change across all or any one of your other ROKU devices. I am constantly adding, removing, and re-arranging apps and it is a pain to re-arrange the apps on all 3 of my ROKU devices that are logged into the same account. If there is a way to do this, please let me know.

1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: synch channel apps across multiple devices

I think a lot of us would like to have the option of copying the channel grid betrween devices, but it doesn't exist. If it were ever implemented, it would need to be optional, as there are likely as many people wanting to be able to have each unit's grid set up separately (kids's room vs livingroom, for instance) as those who would like to have them all the same.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi