Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savi
Level 7

since the update this one tip about adding favorites keeps popping up

since the update everytime time i turn back to my tv the add to favorites tip is there even after clicking it away. i cant find a solution in the support section so i am here just to let it be known 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: since the update this one tip about adding favorites keeps popping up

@Savi 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Can you provide the model of the Roku device/TV that you are using? When is this issue occurring? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Savi
Level 7

Your welcome and Thank you for replying Smiley Very Happy

my tv is on for background noise and everytime i look back there it is telling me to add to favorites i think its every hour probably. i tried finding where it could be turned off in setting but couldnt find it. 20201119_133017.jpg

i click it away but then its back next time i look. Its a Roku Ultra 4670 and the tv is Vizio. 

0 Kudos
Savi
Level 7

i didnt upload it upside down 🤦 lol 

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

What channel/app are you using when this happens?

0 Kudos
Savi
Level 7

it doesnt matter what channel i have it on and its on my pluto app so far but when i watch pluto tv on my phone or my tv it doesnt do it only on my roku does it happen. its possible its not roku but thats the only place its happening. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

That sounds like a Pluto issue that really has nothing to do with Roku.  You should try reaching out to them.

0 Kudos