Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k9gal
Level 7

sdcard

I tried to insert it but must be doing it wrong.         When I tune to Acorn TV & a few others it says about getting an sdcard for catalog. i'll try again, wish there was a video for this with the roku

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
dbeedle
Level 7

Re: sdcard

In my experience, the SD card either works or it doesn't.  Getting it in and out of the unit can be more difficult that it should be.  The card should push all the way in and click.  Likewise, taking it out, push in for a click and let it pop back out.  It will only go in one way.  Once in, and if it is recognized but the Roku, you should get a notification on screen to format and use the card.  Bigger cards probably won't do you much good as I believe the Roku will only use so much and some cards are just not recognized.  I have some Samsung cards that won't work but some no-name cheap brand works just fine.
0 Kudos