Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gabipdx17
Reel Rookie

roku lc-55LB481U Blue tint

This is only a 4 year old TV! How can I fix the blue tint on my roku lc-55LB481U? I’ve tried different picture settings, different cords, resets… this is insane for a tv that is NOT that old. (The Seahawks and the Vikings are wearing the same color the way it appears!) Help! 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: roku lc-55LB481U Blue tint

@Gabipdx17-

Roku doesn't manufacture TV sets sold as "Roku TV", it only supplies the Roku operating system. This sounds like a hardware and possibly warranty issue that needs to be referred to the manufacturer of the set.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Gabipdx17
Reel Rookie

Re: roku lc-55LB481U Blue tint

Roku has no way to correct an issue for a tv that features their platform? 

0 Kudos