Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bop9

reviewing the history of played channel offerings remotely from my computer browser

I know the Mac address & IP # for my wirelessly connected Roku Premiere device, how do I access the history feature to find a name of a movie i watched some of last week  using this computer's browser ?  It was a new well done SciFi about AI driven exploration of a remote dusty barren planet and the tech lady overseeing the landing has to manual overide with math in 46 seconds because the chute would not disengage, then after griping to her superior she calmly goes back to playing handball with herself as the rover disembarked,  I remembered the name of it as the "Unknown Enemy", that search term comes up Quite Empty though.   using the go back button on the remote would take perhaps three weeks as much pap & pablum has passed through since that glimpse of Quality...looked better than star wars or Interstellar, or Avatar, thanks in advance for any referrals, help, pointers, or jokes like "get a Life". boP

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: reviewing the history of played channel offerings remotely from my computer browser

There isn't any way to access your history unless it's built into the channel/app itself.  You have me intrigued.  What channel/app were you using?  My search using your description didn't come up with anything.  Do you remember anyone that was in it?  Hopefully someone here will recognize it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos