Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdmm55
Level 8

power button ROKU Ultra 4660

Jump to solution

Hi,  I did some mistake.I can Turn my TV ON  and OFF with Raku Remote, but it does not Turn ON and OFF my Raku Ultra. I want that  both Raku receiver and connected TV goes ON and OFF  at the same times with one button . .  Any idea to fix or the reason behind it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andyross
Level 11

Re: power button ROKU Ultra 4660

Jump to solution

Other than the Roku4, most Roku's do not power off. And even with the Roku4, it's an optional setting, and is more of a deep sleep that takes several seconds to start up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
andyross
Level 11

Jump to solution

Other than the Roku4, most Roku's do not power off. And even with the Roku4, it's an optional setting, and is more of a deep sleep that takes several seconds to start up.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 15

Jump to solution

What Andy said. Roku players can't be powered off. If you want it truly off, you have to unplug it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
mdmm55
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thank you for reply. I did not find any Link when clicking on ""View solution in original post"".

Kindly provide link and solution regarding Power Button on Remote to turn on and off,at the same time with Raku and TV, please.??

0 Kudos
twiceover
Level 11

Jump to solution

The Roku does not turn off with the power button on the remote.  The only way to turn off your Roku is to unplug it.

0 Kudos