Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ii setup premiumspotifyon my computer but istil get ads on my roku tv and cant fin a way to change

I cant get spotify to recognize that i have a premium acount on my rocu tv i signed up on my computer but ther seems to be no way to get them to recognize it on my roku tv

1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ii setup premiumspotifyon my computer but istil get ads on my roku tv and cant fin a way to chan

@rsmakepeace-

Have you tried logging out of the Spotify app on your Roku then enabling it again?

Click Account on the menu down the left side, the click the FORGET ME ON THIS DEVICE button.

Now click LOG IN on the next screen, and follow the instructions to go to your Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X