Suddenly my ROKU express can not reach the home screen. I went to launch Pluto app and the unit rebooted. But it just keeps trying to reboot, can't and then starts again. Internet connection is fine, everything was working fine right before this started. Unplugged the unit three times with same result. Help, please.
I am trying desperately to get help with my Express problem. On Sunday the following happened:
- I choose the Pluto app, the system rebooted (not unusual, happening fairly frequently since October when choosing a channel app)
- Instead of just rebooting, the screen appears with the Roku logo and the blinking white light
- After several seconds,it just reboots and repeats the process over and over
- I unplugged (for several hours) and tried again with no luck
- Rebooted my router and tried again, same situation
- Changed the batteries in the remote, same situation
- I can't get to the home screen to even begin doing any other checks
Is there anything I can do? Can someone from Roku please answer. You seem to answering other people but not me.