Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ethernet adapter with stick

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: ethernet adapter with stick

Jump to solution

@dnap08 Thanks for reaching out. There is not an ethernet adapter available for Roku Streaming Stick models. We offer the Roku Ultra which includes an ethernet port. See more here: https://www.roku.com/products/roku-ultra

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@dnap08 Thanks for reaching out. There is not an ethernet adapter available for Roku Streaming Stick models. We offer the Roku Ultra which includes an ethernet port. See more here: https://www.roku.com/products/roku-ultra

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

OH YOU MEAN THE ONE YOU DISCONTINUED IN CANADA? NICE.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD 

SOME **bleep** CUSTOMER SERVICE ON DISPLAY HERE

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same problem in the UK. Please release the ultra here, or an ethernet adapter for the dongles.

I want to switch to Roku but can't use wi-fi!

Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

I'm begining to think that customer service is an alien concept with Roku...

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I purchased an adapter to connect to ethernet from another company.   The problem is as simple as a software update to recognize the new ethernet connection

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also think customer service is non-existent.  Maybe if roku took care of its existing customers by offering a solution to let us all hardwire i would have to look at other platforms for my replacement products.  Attached is a picture of the product and the companies that I'm currently looking at for my next purchase. Screenshot_20201016-160043_Amazon Shopping.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Johnb79 wrote:

I purchased an adapter to connect to ethernet from another company.   The problem is as simple as a software update to recognize the new ethernet connection

You're assuming that USB port is really a USB port.  It probably doesn't have the data lines connected to anything and is solely for power.

0 Kudos