Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

current Roku players

I have a roku 2, 3 and streaming stick plus. I am not sure what model these are but want to make sure these are the current active players. I also have an xd. Is there a 'live chat' option?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: current Roku players

[post moved to appropriate board]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For a list of supported devices that will be receiving the latest OS 9.2, you can visit our Support page: Roku® OS software release notes

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: current Roku players

That's interesting.  I've got a Roku 2 XS that says it was updated May 31st, but it's only very recently that I started seeing the "feature" that turns off a stream if I haven't touched the remote in a while.

I saw it for the first time today, but over the last week or it has not been streaming when I wake up - I usually just leave it on all night at low volume. I'm glad I can turn that off, but such a new feature didn't require a system update?

I realize there may be a couple of other reasons it may stop streaming like issues with a channels servers or spontaneous reboots which I've been experiencing more recently.

Some channels are more likely to cause reboots than others.  I suspect they're using features that aren't supported on the 2 XS.  Is that the case?

0 Kudos