Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
revman04
Level 7

Your New HBOmax

Hi, not only what everyone else is saying about the freezing and turning off, what happened to "my list"? HBO had "my list" where we saved movies to watch. I spent endless hours going thru everything on HBO and saved like 40 movies for my wife and I to watch. It's gone, what the **bleep** happened to "my list"? Before a product change is launched, it's supposed to be tested and retested. Some brain surgeons you have working for you. Nice job, it won't even stay on besides the list not there!!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
andyross
Level 16

Re: Your New HBOmax

Roku is just a platform that developers write for. Other than the Roku channel, all other channels are designed and written by developers like HBO. Complain to HBO as to why they didn't add the list to their Roku app.

0 Kudos
HisSvt2
Level 10

Re: Your New HBOmax

Yeah it needs work it rebooted my roku premier and my new 55S535 tcl tv locked it up I had to unplug it! All I was doing was browsing the movies!

0 Kudos