Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

YouTube navigation buttons

On the last update the YouTube navigation buttons have changed. There is no longer a buttons to go back to last viewed video. This is quite inconvenient. Also there is very little time given to read other videos listed at bottom. It constantly goes out before I have a chance to choose my next video to watch. Who makes these changes in updates that we can contact so these things can be corrected in future updates?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: YouTube navigation buttons

Google does - it's their baby.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

The YouTube user interface is designed and implemented by YouTube.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

We also lost the jump to next video button miniature.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You have destroyed the Roku YouTube app and I am extremely pissed off. Roll the app back to the previous Rev now! The is no next video or previous video buttons you idiots! I and MOST people hate what happened in your update. Also, the extra function need to go back to DOWN ARROW, not up arrow. Keep an eye on your software engineers and the next one that has this kind of idea should be flogged and given bread and water only until they wise up!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

By the way I gave that same feedback to YouTube! Make it happen!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! 🤬

0 Kudos