Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Will my device receive the 9.4 update?

So, my device is a roku premiere not +, the model number is 3920ca (Canadian  version I assume) and I’m looking to see if my device will get the new update, I want it so badly and when I try to check for the new update it says:  9.3 is the latest version and I tried the speaker method too. So, will it get it?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: Will my device receive the 9.4 update?

Don't be in a rush for updates. The big updates often cause many problems. Unless you are certain it fixes something you are having problems with, be patient and wait for the worst of the new bugs to be worked out.

For reference, there have been many posts of many channels not working at all after the 9.4 update.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Will my device receive the 9.4 update?

Oh thank you for telling me that Smiley Happy. But the question is will my device even receive the update? Like I know roku is rolling out slowly their updates but I wanna know if my device will support it or not. I heard that all 4K roku should receive the update, let me know please.

0 Kudos