Roku Device Features, Settings & Updates

Help configuring Roku device settings, using Roku OS features such as screen mirroring, adjusting display type and audio settings, using Guest Mode, and assistance with software updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Will Roku Streaming Stick Model 3800 (2017)get 9.3 update

Jump to solution

Hello, can somebody tell me when will the roku Streaming stick model 3800 (2017) get the 9.3 update!!! Thank you for Somebody replying to my comment!!! Roku Streaming Stick (3800 series) 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will Roku Streaming Stick Model 3800 (2017)get 9.3 update

Jump to solution

@smat2024 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes the  will eventually receive the 9.3 update. Roku OS 9.3 have begun rolling out to select Roku players and Roku TVs and is expected to roll out to all supported streaming players, including the Roku Streaming Stick 3800.

For more information, visit our blog post here: https://blog.roku.com/roku-os-93

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@smat2024 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes the  will eventually receive the 9.3 update. Roku OS 9.3 have begun rolling out to select Roku players and Roku TVs and is expected to roll out to all supported streaming players, including the Roku Streaming Stick 3800.

For more information, visit our blog post here: https://blog.roku.com/roku-os-93

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

But when is the date for the update on Roku Streaming Stick (3800 series) (2017 model) because I keep clicking on Check for Updates and nothing show about it!! So please let me know when it will come on the 2017 Roku Streaming Stick Model 3800 HD only!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution
There is no specific date, it is just gradually rolling out. You'll get it when you get it.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Update to Roku OS 9.3 not showing

Jump to solution

I have 2 separate Roku Ultra units, one of them is an Ultra 4660 and the other is an Ultra 4670. I saw the announcement about Roku 9.3 being released but when I try to update my two units neither sees that there is an update and is stuck on 9.2 build 4807-46. Do I need to do something to get 9.3 visible for download? Or is it that the update hasn't been officially released yet? 

I appreciate any insight or assistance you can provide.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Update to Roku OS 9.3 not showing

Jump to solution

It's being rolled out slowly.  Given all the troubles I've seen here with v9.3 you should be happy you can't get it yet.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Update to Roku OS 9.3 not showing

Jump to solution

Thank you Renojim, it's funny because with all the updates I experience in various products they usually fix more problems than they contribute.  I will try to be patient, some of the features looked very enticing though. 

0 Kudos